All rides out meet the Hammer and Pincers Car Park unless otherwise stated.
- It’s not a race.
- Slowest at the front, it gets a bit hectic at the tail end.
- If you lose sight of the bike behind stop somewhere safe, especially at junctions (if you ride off they won’t know where to go)
- On the open road ride in a staggered formation, repositioning for bends and hazards.
- Pull up at junctions side by side – takes up less space and you are less likely to be left behind.
- If you want to go faster or slower, then make your own way to the destination.
- Enjoy the ride.